THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Engine Revs for You!

                                                        
                            My Engine Revs for You
                                     by:Quinton Tillery

Pinned against the wall,
I could feel the cold brick
against my naked warm pink skin,
A car's engine idled just out of my sight,
but I just ignored it,
I didn't care cause tonight was about letting go.
Strike one.


I was with a gentleman,
but, The gentlemen wasn't a gentleman at all,
and that's exactly what I was looking for.
As he moved his hands over my body and clawed at me like a sailor on shore leave,
I could hear the engine in the distance revving,
But I didn't bother to look beyond what's in front of me to see the car,
Strike two.

As the gentleman unsnapped my bra,
I moved my knickers down,
There was no sense in being coy at that moment,
even when I was blinded by the light of a car's headlights,
I was out of breathe and couldn't catch my fleeting thoughts,
So I could not make out the car.....at least not until it was too late.
Strike Three.

As the car rammed into the two of us,
The brick wall and I became one just for a moment in time,
and I knew for a split second in time what it's like to be hard as stone,
Much like my ex-husband who didn't know the meaning love,
only the pursuit and the chase...the game of cat and scared mouse...the cycle that never ends,
And always so dense and thick as brick never taking “no” or “it's over” for an answer.

0 comments: